Using an Interior Decorator
does not cost you money,
it saves you money!
1. A Decorator saves you money in costly mistakes that a novice usually makes.
2. With resources for furniture, flooring, wall coverings, window treatments and accessories, often at a trade discount, we know the best places to shop for products that are needed to complete the project.
3. The old saying "Time is Money"is more important in today's economy than ever before. Why would you want to spend your free time and gas driving all over town looking for products, when you can have an experienced person do that for you?
4. Many vendors and wholesale designer showrooms give us a discount and those are often passed on to the client.
5. If you are considering selling your home, a decorator can advise you on updates that will be necessary to get the full value out of your home. Not making some updates will cost you money at the negotiating table.
6. Since we have a list of preferred sub-contractors and installers, we are often given better prices on projects due to the amount of jobs we use them on yearly and the savings are passed on to the customer.
7. The peace of mind you get knowing an experienced Design Consultant is supervising your project and making sure the colors and furnishings work together, is worth more than any decorating fees you would pay.
These are just a few ideas on how using Sterling Services will save you money, not cost you money.
Why not call today to talk with one of our consultants?